A Premiere Residential Development in Oak Creek, WI
Glen Crossing is an upscale architecturally controlled single family development in Oak Creek in the southeast metropolitan area. Glen crossing features 44 homesites in additions 1 & 2 of phase two Glen Crossing subdivision. Glen Crossing has 1/3 - 1/2 acre fully improved and serviced lots offering numerous lower level exposures, 4 full walk-outs and many southern exposures. These executive homesites are within minutes of the new Drexel Town Square development, reminiscent of a traditional downtown environment. Drexel square offers many retail stores, restaurants, shops and businesses. In addition, the new IKEA world renown home store is within 6 blocks. The subdivision abuts the Oak Creek waterway and subdivision pond on the east and is serviced by the well respected Oak Creek-Franklin School District, which has the lowest tax rate of the school districts. Convenient access within 3 blocks of Interstate 94, Mitchell International Airport, and downtown Milwaukee.
Directions: 1/2 mile south of Drexel Ave on 13th St - Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Glen Crossing - What Makes it Great
Glen Crossing in an elite architecturally controlled single family development in the Southeast region of the metropolitan area.
Mitchell International Airport
Convenient access to Mitchell International Airport.
Located right next the Drexel Interchange on Interstate 94.
Building Restrictions & Architecture Guidelines
It is the intent of the developer to create a highly desirable, a higher standard and aesthetically pleasing residential community, to require upscale architectural designs and styles in residential dwellings with a goal to sustain upper end residential values. Download the full PDF.
The square footage within the perimeter of the residence constructed on the Premises exclusive of porch, garage, patio, and other similar improvements, shall not be less than hereinafter specified:
- Not less than 1,700 square feet for a one story residence.
- Not less than 2,200 square feet for a two story residence with a minimum of 1,000 square feet on the first floor.
- Not less than 2,100 square feet for a one and one-half story residence with a minimum of 1,400 square feet on the first floor.
- Not less than 1,850 square feet on the upper two levels in a split-level residence.
The residence and garage on the premises are to be constructed contemporaneously and the garage shall have a minimum capacity of two cars and a maximum capacity of four cars and shall be directly attached to the dwelling.
- All residences shall be designed by a registered architect, professional home designer or equally qualified individual firm.
- No residence or other improvement may be erected, placed or altered on the premises without the prior written approval of plans submitted to the Architectural Control Committee (ACC). All lots shall be used solely and exclusively for single family residences.
- All lots will be served by municipal sewer, water and storm sewer system. Underground utilities for each lot will include natural gas, electric, telephone and cable television.
- Exterior walls of all residences shall be brick, stone, stucco, wood, hardiplank or a combination thereof with the approval of the ACC. Other materials may be approved at the discretion of the ACC. The ACC encourages a minimum of 25% of the exterior walls to consist of brick or stone.
- Exterior chimneys shall have masonry foundations. No “hung” chimney chases shall be allowed. Brick or stone is required for all exterior chimney surfaces.
- All residences shall have a minimum roof pitch, relating to the major portion of the dwelling, of not less than 7/12, except rear dormers of 1 ½ story dwellings. Pitches steeper than 7/12 are encouraged. Roof materials shall consist of high grade dimensional shingles, cedar shake or slate shingles.
- Window treatments (grids, shutters, window casings/trim) shall be consistent on all sides of the residence. Corner boards and window casings/trim shall be a minimum of 5 ½ “wide.
- No outside storage of boats, trailers, buses, trucks, RV campers or other vehicles are permitted. No out buildings or above ground pools permitted.
- All lot owners will become members of the non-profit Glen Crossing Homeowners’ Association, LLC.
Notwithstanding anything in the foregoing to the contrary, the ACC or its designated representative(s) may elect to waive or intensify one or more of the above guidelines. The forgoing guidelines shall survive the closing but do not supersede the Declaration of Restrictions and Covenants.
Refer to Declaration of Restrictions and Covenants for additional requirements involving special construction details.
The ACC, in its sole discretion, may grant conceptual approval for the use of a certain exterior design on any lot in the subdivision and reserve the use of said design for said lot prior to receiving the actual plans required pursuant to 2 above. Any such conceptual approval and/or reservation may be rescinded by the ACC at any time, at its sole option, upon not less than 30 days written notice to the lot owner or a potential owner with a lot on hold, if said owner or potential owner fails to submit 3 full sets of plans, by the expiration of said 30 day written notice, and/or if the ACC rejects the plan so submitted.
For further information or questions on any of the above please contact Bob Stack 414-659-9112